Has your date coding system reached the end of its shelf life?
Then upgrade your current contact coding system to the Linx TT3 - the easy way to get high quality variable coding for your flexible packaging. The Linx TT3 is designed for simple date and batch coding with variable information onto flexible film packaging such as bags, pouches and flow wrap.
The 35mm wide printhead is ideal for coding small message areas of 32mm x 30mm, and an efficient ribbon drive reduces ribbon wastage to an absolute minimum. Changing ribbons is very easy with a simple ribbon cassette system, which saves you precious time on the production line.
With a simple colour touch screen, minimal manual intervention is needed to set up or change messages, making the Linx TT3 the perfect choice for manufacturers looking to upgrade from non digital solutions such as hot stamp or roller coders.
KNOW THE PRODUCT
The Linx TT3 - Easy to use, maximum ribbon economy, minimum fuss.
• Optimised ribbon economy for lowest running costs
• Simple ribbon changeover with cassette system saves time
• Clear, simple operator interface including standard code formats reduces operator error and allows basic coding out of the box without a PC
• High resolution 300dpi printhead for optimum legibility of even the smallest characters
• Ribbon width of 22mm or 33mm
• Message area – 32mm (w) x 30mm (l)
• Maximum ribbon length – 600m
• Print speed: intermittent motion mode - 50mm/sec to 200mm/sec
• Print speed: continuous motion mode - 40mm/sec to 500mm/sec
• Ribbon colours – black, metallic white (other colours on request)
• Clutchless bi-directional ribbon drive – makes efficient use of the ribbon
• Full colour touch screen operator interface
• Standard bracket systems for integrating coder into intermittent
and continuous motion packaging machinery
• Coder supplied with a range of standard code templates
• CLARiSOFT for TT3 code design software
• Auto best before date calculations
• Flexible date/time formats
• Scaleable text including rotation, mirror and inverse printing
• WYSIWYG print preview
• 3 levels of password protection