The Linx 5900DC is a total CIJ solution for all your dairy coding needs. Featuring a robust stainless steel enclosure it codes reliably in humid and cold environments. A range of ink types and choice of print sizes allows you to code clearly into small spaces and larger packs, and onto a wide range of packaging materials.
As your production line develops, the Linx 5900DC can grow with you - a range of upgrades are available to ensure that your line keeps moving.
Dedicated to Dairy
• Code across multi-lane production lines and in both directions to maximise output
• A robust printhead and flexible conduit ensures reliable operation in both static and moving printhead applications
• Meet your hygiene requirements with the IP55 rated stainless steel enclosure with no dirt traps or doors to open.
• Reliable operation even in humid or cold environments
A printer that grows with your business
• As standard: 3-line coding, USB message sharing and storage of up to 1000 messages
• Add Linx Insight® for remote printer monitoring and control via a smartphone or PC
• Add Linx QuickSwitch® for quick and accurate code changes with a barcode scanner
• Enhance integration with your production line by adding parallel I/O and Ethernet connectivity
Keep your line running and your costs low
• FullFlush® self-cleaning technology keeps the printhead clean for reliable starts even after extended shutdowns
• Less downtime with an adjustment-free printhead, no exposed wires and minimal maintenance required
• Quick message creation and editing – with the large colour user interface featuring prompted coding fields
• Lowest in class annual maintenance costs – with service intervals of up to 6,000 hours, and fewer parts to change during service, than other printers