KNOW THE PRODUCT
Increased production line uptime
• Clutchless ribbon drive to minimise the risk of ribbon breaks
• Simple ribbon cassette for quick changeovers
Lower cost of ownership
• Efficient use of ribbon with only 0.5mm gap between messages
Easy to use
• Simple to follow instructions
• Colour touch screen results in fewer errors
• Extensive on-board diagnostics packages with Fault, Warning and Help messages to optimise productivity
• Easy switching between intermittent and continuous printing modes, and left or right hand operation
• The Linx TT10 design allows you to switch easily between intermittent and continuous printing modes, as well as left or right hand operation.
• Prevents the need to additional coder investment when production requirement change.
• Both modelt fit into many existing coder brackets, enabling straightforward retro fitting to your production line.