|The perfect partner for your electronics product coding.
The Linx 7900E delivers a product coding solution specifically developed for the electronics market. Combined with Linx Black ink 1085 – which is chromium and halogen free – the Linx 7900E provides a reliable and compliant coding solution for a wide range of electronics coding applications.
Meets stringent composition requirements
The new Linx Black ink 1085, is both chromium and halogen-free and suitable for use in applications where stringent requirements are made on the heavy metal and halogen content of products.
Linx Black ink 1085 ink resists alcohol, so coding can take place either before or after an alcohol wash. It also has excellent adhesion to coated and uncoated PCB, ceramics, metals and a wide range of plastics.
Simple printer control
• Linx Insight® enables remote monitoring from a smart phone, plus message download and control from a PC
• QuickSwitch® software allows simple and accurate code changes using a barcode scanner
• USB port means easy transfer of messages
Lowest running costs
• 18 month warranty on printer from installation at no extra cost
• Mistake-free message editing is provided by customisable on-screen prompts, to reduce coding errors.
|Comprehensive range of printing formats
• Prints up to 4 lines of text, logos, barcodes and 2D Data Matrix codes
• Rotated character ’tower printing’; dynamic reverse and invert printing for traversing lines
• Micro printhead allows print as small as 1.1mm high – for coding onto even the smallest of components.
Increased production uptime
• FullFlush® system automatically cleans and dries the printhead and conduit at every shutdown
• SureFill® enables fast, mistake-free refills, everytime.
Easily integrates on to any production line
• Robust printhead which works reliably in static and moving printhead applications
• Ethernet port for easy connectivity to the webor factory systems
• RS232 connectivity for line integration
• Connectivity for two product detectors andshaft encoder, for easy installation with conveyors and other equipment.
Linx Insight offers end users the opportunity to control their printers remotely. The key benefits include:
• Status view of current message, warnings and service life from a smart phone or PC, for increased control of your production line
• Remote message download or upload from a PC, which helps to prevent coding errors.